Monday, January 17, 2022

The Disintegration of the United States of America is well under way

           I love reading History. There are so many lessons to be learned from it, which sadly, we as a civilization ignore at our own peril. All Great dynasties rise and fall, some over centuries, some over decades, and some over just a few years. Our America is currently enduring the second situation. We had a few good decades in the 20th century, but now we are on our way down. 

           I predict we will fracture into multiple smaller groups of states, and I think that Texas and California might even become their own countries. Some States might even be split into different entities, much like when West Virginia spun off from Virginia during our 19th century Civil War. 

          The Thing is, this will help the profits of the very rich. You think Amazon avoids taxes now? They will move around to whatever entity gives them the best deal. America as we knew it in the 60s, 70s, and 80s, warts and all, is gone. I am going to be writing about several scenarios as I research and detail them out. I am not saying I am absolutely right, I am saying we need to consider all the available evidence in front of us and start preparing a working plan to get thru the tumult and unrest that is coming. We can't fool ourselves any longer. IT IS COMING.

No comments:

Post a Comment